If you would like to make an appointment with a designer to discuss your project, an email covering the following details is the easiest way to get things started.
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
The following details will help us to allocate a designer to your project:
- phone number
- email address
- is your project for a new build or renovation to an existing property?
- would you like a designer to meet you at you property to discuss the project and measure the space or would you like more information before an appointment?
- what joinery will be included in the project (e.g. kitchen, bathroom, bookcase, wardrobe etc)?
- what style of joinery do you have in mind (e.g. heritage, contemporary etc) or do you need the designer to help you with ideas?
- What timeframe are you looking to have your joinery installed?
- will you need a builder?
A design fee of $100 applies to meet with a designer and will be deducted from your deposit invoice.
Alternatively, you can phone us on 03 6245 0599. Please leave a message if your call in unanswered.